Monday, September 11, 2006



A MOVE AND A SHAKE,....

Last night I met up with SHOOTO & DEEP fighter Ryan Bow of Kaminari Dojo. He was a super nice cat and we talked for AGES over dinner and then went to his gym. I shot the interview with him and it went well. I watched him train..he said join in but my arm was hurting from the cruching it got last night at WK Tokyo so I sat, watched and filmed. It was a small class but a very keen bunch of guys. Ryan's such a nice guy..and I'm going to train with him on Sunday afternoon.

Off to meeting at J-Rock (Yoshida) today then off to train at Paraestra Kichioji (or X-Point as it's also known as) at night.

Oh yeah tough as nails SHOOTO fighter Takuya Kuwabara (PUREBRED) came into Ryan's gym..cool guy.

To Be Continued...

- Juggs

No comments:

Post a Comment