Wednesday, September 20, 2006



IT ALL HAS TO END SOMETIME?...

Really..I wish it didn't.

Our last night in Tokyo was spent unplanned, drinking beers in Inokashira Koen with our new friends Darin and Kat (and dear old friend Martine of course) till past 3am. We were so tired from the days last minute filming, shopping, and goodbyes but,..you just can't pass these kinds of options up when on trips like this. The memories are worth the lack of sleep. And I'm glad we did it. It was a fitting end to an amazing trip.

Summary of the trip?...

It couldn't of been anymore smoothly run. I was extremely lucky to get everything I wanted filmed (you always want more film but,...), met some of my heros, trained with some of the best fighters on the planet, and met some life long new friends. I couldn't have asked for much more. I did doubt for a while wheather I'd get all I needed filmed for this documenatry. I had such high expectations of myself and my ambition for this doco, I was unsure if it would go so smoothly but with the BIG help from friends,..it was more than I asked for.

So,...

I'd like to thank everybody who helped me out in anyway during this trip. Without your help,..it would of been alot harder. I'm not going to name names, you know who you are, so,..thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all,..

To Be Continued,..

- Juggs

No comments:

Post a Comment