Monday, September 11, 2006



CHEESUS CHRIST

So,...

Day 1 was,...well,..fun..Nick, my old jiu jitsu buddy from Australia, picked me up at the airport and we went to his house, had dinner, read magazines at a news stand, drank at a small bar while watching The Quick And The Dead, blasted thru a LOUD Pachinko parlour (my first and last), got another couple of large beers, drank them, went and used Nick's girl's internet, got wigged out on, left and drank beer at home, shot friend in belly with GLOCK bb gun replica (his choice!, I DIDN'T want to do it really) he yelled, I laughed cause he asked for it, and slept.

Day 2 was,...well,..ok.,..then RAD! I really had to kill a day cause I A/, couldn't meet up with Martine's (who's place I'm staying at) roommate to get my key till 6pm, my friend Nick had to work till 4pm, Kezza (old friend) was working till 6pm, and well,..I was at their gracious mercy. So,.. I wondered into Shibuya and walked around to my fav stores for a bit, ate and rolled back to Nick's to get my stuff to move into Martine's place.

At Shibuya,..

- A Japanese guys fell asleep on my shoulder while on the train..classic.
- Had the best time at TOWER RECORDS. Bought the raddest magazine ever. It's a magazine with cut-out diarama photo's of typical Tokyo street settings! You cut out the shops, people, bikes, and what not and set it up and it looks RAD! I bought it purely with the intention that it's make the best images for the opening titles for my doco. Will look SO good. So lovin it!
- Checked out Mandarake.

After Shibuya,..took the 40 minute train ride back to Nick's, got my stuff, said goodbye, then took the 50 minute train ride all the way to Kichijoji to walk about 2 klms to her door with all my luggage. Along the way talked to another skating Japanese guy, was a nice fellow, then a nice girl saw that I skated, asked where I was going and then proceeded to walk me all the way to my friends place. How nice is that?

Met Charlene (to collect key) who is a really nice girl. What Canadian's aren't? And the place is fantastic! Nice place with a little yard! Rare in Tokyo. Then I was off to meet Kezza another friend from back in Australia who lives here in Tokyo now for dinner in Kichijoji. Was a nice Thai dinner and we chatted for ages. Staying at his place for a night soon. He also took me to Paraestra Kichioji (X-Point gym) and we watched the guys roll. Kezza spoke to the black belt there and asked if I could roll no-gi on Thursday next week,..he said it was cool. So I'm down for that. Can't wait to train.

I walked home through Inokashira Park and here I am. 1.30am,..ready to sleep.

Off to MARS event tomorrow night, must call Roxy too when I get a phone tomorrow.

To Be Continued,...

- Juggs

No comments:

Post a Comment