Saturday, March 07, 2009


FEELING NO PAIN..

So work is back in session but my mind is fully on training. Wrestled pretty hard this week, my ears are a little sore which probably means my technique is getting better,..either that or I'm getting mashed. Training wise, I just want to enjoy myself this year and get better,..also at teaching too.

I'm still thinking of a 2 week training trip to Tokyo later this year. Just training,..nothing else. With the cheap flights heading to Tokyo from my home town right now, it's an affordable trip to just go and train.

The photo above is of a bar in the Golden Gai bar area of Kabukicho in Shinjuku. It was a Pro-wrestling/MMA/cult movie bar that fit 7 people MAX!! there was 4 of us in there and it was tight.

To Be Continued,..

 - Juggs

No comments:

Post a Comment